Saturday, May 23, 2009

Opa's Scripture of the week 5-23


I started Opa's Scripture and Joke because I knew I would be gone someday and I wanted my children and grandchildren to know that Heavenly Father loves you and is there for you in ways that I as Opa could never be. Today I wanted to share with you sojmething a little different and the message is more for you as parents than for the grandkids. I just listened to a presentation by Michael Wilcox as he spoke about teaching ourselves and our children the important things in life. His talk is long, maybe an hour but is so impactful that every word was important. So Opa's request this week is that you take time, as a couple or also individually to listen to his message and try to apply it in your own lives. Here is the link where the talk is found: https://www.timeoutseminars.com/index.php?p_resource=account_webinars_class&p_wbn_pk=53352&p_wbc_pk=63957

Once you have brought up the link you will need to log-in to view it. The email address is arlainea@gmail.com and the password is pepperguitar. That brings up a window with various presentations stated in green on the upper left side of the screen. Go to "What the Scriptures Teach about Raising a Child" and click on enrolled. Then, in the next window go to "Session 2" in green and click on Start Session.

I promise you that if you will watch this video it will give you grreat help as a parent and strengthen your own resolve to be a more loving person.

Love you all,

Opa

No comments: